- Kelp Meal is one of the richest known sources of biologically balanced trace elements, providing over 70 elements, amino acids, and natural growth stimulants. Particularly high in potash (K), Kelp Meal improves soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Kelp Meal forms cross-linked organic chelates with nutrients, protecting them from loss by leaching and making them readily available for plant uptake. Many species of seaweed have been used in agriculture and large differences of nutritive values exist among them.
- As with many natural soil amendments, Kelp Meal continues to provide benefit for years after initial application.
- First year: Apply 4.5kg per 100 square feet of gardening space. Second year: Apply 2kg per 100 square feet. Thereafter, apply 1kg per 100 square feet.
- Great in hanging baskets, lawn care, organic landscapes, flower beds, vegetable gardens, and farm applications. Made from North Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum)