1) Carriage Bolts are a robust and durable fastener solution. Carriage Bolts feature a square section underneath their head, which makes them self-locking when used within a square hole.
2) About half the strength of medium-strength bolts, these Grade 2 bolts are for light duty fastening.
3) Zinc-plated steel bolts resist corrosion in wet environments.
4) Imperial Carriage Bolts conform to ANSI standard B18.5. Diameters is 3/8 inch and lengths is 5 inch.
5) Package includes ten each of bolts, hex nuts & washers.